It’s hard to believe that it’s almost a new year — where did the time go?
This year has been crazy and wonderful and awful and hard all at the same time. Family, friends, dreams, reality — it all has swirled together in one giant storm. There are those who have stood by me this entire year, and to them I am very grateful.
But, rather than reminisce on things that cannot be change, I want to look forward to what the next year will bring. Aside from its own twists and turns, I’m working on making a list of things I want to try to accomplish. If I don’t, then so be it, but, I will do my damndest to reach these goals:
- Take conceal carry class and get my conceal carry permit
- Buy a handgun
- Finish the first draft of my novel
- 12 Hikes in 12 Months – hike the same trail once per month and photo-document
- Take 1 nice long soaking bath per month (minimum) to help relax
- Read at least 12 non-school books
- Code my own website
- Create a minimum of 2 costumes
- Lose a minimum of 3″ from my waist
- Finish the basement
- Plant a small garden around the house
- Minimum of 1 camping trip
- Hang curtains in living room, kitchen, guest room, & craft room
- Create an outdoor shrine/altar
- Start learning a mode of self-defense
- Finish at least three video games
This will be changed/added/edited as needbe.